Saturday 14 April 2012

Hangovers urgh!

I woke up this morning. Hungover. Thought to myself, fuck it, i'll get McDonalds for breakfast, i drank so much last night i had to have put on weight. Braced myself for the scales.....................

48.7kgs.............. (107.1lbs)

I have lost 0.3kg! After having a slice of pizza at my friends place and 5 or 6 beers (131cals each) i'm so surprised! I did however stay awake til 3am with this guy, so we probably burnt a lot of calories ;-)

But cause i had lost weight, i've only had a coffee. It's amazing the power of the numbers on the scale, if i had of gained weight i'd be sitting here, shoving my face full of shitty crappy Macca's. But i've lost, so i continue to have will-power.

3.7kg to go to my midway goal. 8.7kg to my ultimate goal.

I can do this!!!!!!!!!!

much love everyone!

Think think, stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment