Sunday 1 April 2012

Happy birthday to me!

It's my birthday today, one of the many lucky people to be born on April Fools Day!!

It's 1.15am here and i just weighed myself (50.1kg) but last night i weighed myself before bed then when i woke up and i lost 0.6kg overnight so i'm hoping i'll be under 50 for my bday party. I had another friends party to go to tonight and i managed to get away without eating a sausage, i did however have 2 bits of Double Brie cheese on water crackers and some Shapes, but i'm feeling ok with that cause i managed to avoid the sausage on white bread. i also had a few smokes so i think i was able to hide the fact i barely ate!!

i found this saying the other day, and i LOVE it. it has been my mantra, repeating over and over in my head, especially when i'm having a smoke:

Coffee and smokes
and cold diet cokes
that's what pretty girls are made of

It's a play on the old rhymes:
sugar and spice
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of


frogs and snails
and puppy dog tails
that's what little boys are made of

I love it so much cause that has been my main intake lately, except i drink Pepsi max don't diet coke. i prefer the taste of max.

so i will fill you guys in tomorrow if i find the time of how much i weighed in on my birthday. I don't count my morning weigh in until after i've slept.

Think thin, stay strong

NoDisplayName

No comments:

Post a Comment