Thursday 12 April 2012

49.0kgs!!!

Goal Weight 1 has been achieved!! So excited! I was going to get a spray tan as my rewards but I think I'll go a set of acrylics instead!! My daily food as been something along these lines:

Breaky: Coffee and skim milk + ciggie (45cals)
Lunch: Vegimite sandwich [at 11.30am with the kids from work] (150cals ish)
            Special K or Sultana Bran with skim milk [after 12noon] (160-173cals)
            Sometimes some breakfast bikkies (230 cals)
Afternoon Tea: 2 snacks between 57-116 cals. Sometimes i only have 1 snack, depends on how hectic the day has been.
Dinner: 2 Tooheys Extra Dry (131 cals each, 262 cals total) and a few ciggies

Even on a bad day i'm usually under 1000cals. It's been working!!

YAY!!!!!!

Think Thin, Stay Strong!
NoDisplayName!! xoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment