Monday 2 April 2012

Damn Aunt Flo

I was wondering mid-morning why I was lethargic and not feeling myself, then I remembered I had gotten my period (Aunt Flo) this morning. I can't wait to be skinny enough that i loose my period! I hate it, it's a disgusting gross thing, proves that if there is a God, he is most certantly a man! No woman would make this a monthly thing!!

So i weighed in this morning at 49.5kg again. I'm pretty happy about that considering my birthday party. I had eaten Shapes busicuts, a sausage and an egg on a white bread roll, plus oreo cheesecake i'd made myself and a few lollies (or candy or whatever you call them in your country!). I didn't have dinner last night, but i had two friends over and i made them steak and egg bread rolls (no more breadrolls left for me, yay!).

I finished one of my assignments today and sent it to my tutor for proof reading. I had another 2 Units sent to me as well so i'm getting through it all slowly. I have one i'm meant to be working on today but i've lost my motivation.

Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment